Image from inside out
IMAGE FROM INSIDE OUT
Today we are passing some tips to improve your image, from inside out.
Shall we proceed?
- Assume total responsability of your life, stop blaming others and feel the ‘victim’. See yourself as the cause of everything that happens to you.
- Consciously, have positive thinking and self-love and acceptance feelings instead of the old thoughts of inferiority and inappropriateness.
- Use the visualization and statement process. Be responsible for your thoughts.
- Be willing to create a lifestyle that generates, feeds and keeps a great self-esteem. Deal with people with a high self-esteem.
- Avoid relationships that don´t tolerate your highest asset.
- Participate in your life in the highest level possible.
- Do the things you like to do.
- Don´t stay in a job you don´t like.
- Be carefull with what you say, avoid negative words about yourself and stop being self-critic.
- Look for something pleasant in every person and compliment them.
- Stop trying to change other people; instead of focusing your attention in changing others, be you the change that you wish to see in others.
- Keep your conscience (thoughts) focused in the present, instead of living in the past or in the future.
- Stop feeling guilty and say ‘i´m sorry’ – see mistakes as valuable lessons. Analyse the cause and effect of your behavior (which ones produce desirable results and which don´t) instead of ethical judgements of right / wrong, good / bad, better / worse.
- Treat yourself with love in every oportunity – be your best lover.
- Give yourself the simple pleasures of life. Wear clothes that make you feel good, receive a massage, do your nails, etc.
- Recognise your own merit, keep a diary of all your successes, ‘victories’ and achievements.
- Invest money in yourself, go to seminars, workshops, develop your skills and talents with courses and classes, etc.
- Practice the art of laziness, do nothing (sometimes).
- Organize time for yourself.
- Keep a great photo and show it around your house or to friends.
- Accept criticism and compliments: they don´t void your positive thinking and feelings about yourself.
- Say ‘thank you for noticing that”, etc, and accept compliments without embarassment.
- Avoid comparing yourself to others. See yourself with the same value, remember that our value as human beings is not due to what we do.
- Eat “WELL” often. Don´t look to the right side of the menu (price).
- Whenever you think in something beginning with ‘I have to…I need…I should…I´de better… Change it for ‘I want’.
- Put integrity in everything you do.
- Always tell the truth.
- Breathe in deeply in a regular basis; discover the benefits and the pleasure of a healthy breath.
Go and be happy!
I wish you a happy and smooth life!